- Discharge fineness: 80-600 mesh
- Feed size.: <35 mm
- Output: 1.5-7.5 T/H
High pressure grinding mill, also known as high pressure roller mill, can grind non-flammable and explosive materials with Mohs hardness not greater than 9.3 and humidity below 6%. Its main components include main engine, reducer, analyzer, pipeline device, blower, dust collector, jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, electric control system, etc.
The machine adopts a number of national patented technologies such as parallel working surface, flexible connection, and roller linkage pressurization, which completely overcomes the traditional industrial pulverizer in terms of application range, output, fineness, energy consumption, service life, etc. It is the most ideal substitute for traditional Raymond mills, ball mill and other powder grinders.
Advantages Of High Pressure Grinding Mill
- 1. The grinding force is large. The grinding roller assembly of the high-pressure grinding mill adopts a high-pressure spring device to increase the grinding force. The grinding force of each grinding roller assembly can be increased by 500Kg on the original basis, which greatly improves the milling efficiency.
- 2. The grinding area is large, and the grinding height of the grinding roller and grinding ring is increased from 160mm to 200mm.
- 3. Large amount of shovel.
- 4. High classification accuracy.
- 5. Double cyclone collector.
- 6. The main engine adopts a buffer device, and the structure of the main casing is optimized to ensure stable operation and low noise.
- 7. The main engine and analysis machine adopt quick-change pressing device, which is convenient for maintenance.
- 8. The residual wind is collected by cloth bags, and there is no dust pollution.
- 9. The blower of the high pressure grinding mill adopts a high-pressure centrifugal fan, and the air volume and air pressure are increased, which greatly improves the pneumatic conveying capacity.
Please fill in your relevant information. Our sales staff will contact you in time.