Dolomite is a carbonate mineral whose main component is CaMg(CO3)2. The crystal structure is similar to that of calcite, with a rhombohedral structure. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical and agricultural, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
The application of dolomite often requires dolomite to be made into sand or powder, and a pulverizer is needed at this time. At present, there are many kinds of pulverizers in the market, and there are many products of Raymond mill, such as super-pressure trapezoidal mill, high-pressure pulverizer, European-style mill, etc., as well as ball mill, vertical mill, three-ring micro-powder mill and other products. But which kind of pulverizer is better for grinding dolomite?
In fact, all the above-mentioned mills can be used for dolomite grinding, and the roots of some mills are not in the uniform fineness range, so there is no comparison. Of course, mill products in the same fineness range are still comparable. Such as high pressure mill and traditional R pendulum Raymond mill, and super sub trapezoidal mill, and European version mill. The grinding fineness is basically between 50-325 mesh, and the output level is 1-30t/h. Of course, the comparison should be compared with the output level.
The high-pressure mill is a hot-selling product of our company, and it is also a product that has been improved since the establishment of the company. At present, there are many application cases of high-pressure mills, and there are many kinds of grinding materials. The advantages of grinding dolomite with a high pressure mill are:
1. A high-pressure spring is added to the plum blossom stand, the grinding force is guaranteed, and the grinding efficiency is high;
2. The operation is more stable, and the transmission system is still driven by the reducer, and there is almost no shaft breakage when encountering hard rocks;
3. The content of coarse and fine powder can be adjusted by changing the type of analysis machine, and it can process powders of 80, 150, 200, 250, 300, 325, 400 meshes in multiple stages to meet the various needs of a dolomite powder factory;
4. Inheriting the advantages of traditional Raymond mill, the improvement of production capacity is achieved on the basis of high-pass screening rate;
5. The service life of the grinding roller and grinding ring is prolonged, and the increase of the grinding area also helps to improve the grinding efficiency;
6. Multi-stage sealing, with pulse dust collector, the dust volume meets environmental protection requirements.
7. The footprint is much smaller than that of ball mills.
Therefore, the high-pressure mill is a kind of easy-to-use dolomite mill, but it is only limited to the processing of fine powder below 400 mesh, and for the production of fine powder over 400 mesh, you can choose an ultra-fine mill – three-ring micro-powder mill. A multi-ring, multi-grinding roller, step-by-step grinding grinding system, mainly used for 325-2500 mesh fine powder processing, has the advantages of stable operation, strong fine powder production capacity and small footprint.
In the metallurgical industry, dolomite with a raw ore particle size of 30-120mm is an important raw material for the production of magnesium metal. At the same time, dolomite is also one of the important raw materials for basic refractory materials, its importance is second only to magnesite, mainly used for refining Steel converter lining, open hearth, electric furnace wall, and secondly, it is also used in thermal equipment such as refining equipment outside the furnace and cement kiln.
Dolomite is widely used. If you want to set up a dolomite powder factory and desire a good income, choosing a good dolomite mill can really get twice the result with half the effort.