Quicklime powder is also called white ash powder. Quicklime was first used in building bricklaying and wall painting. With the continuous recognition and recognition of the use of white ash powder, it has been widely used in industry, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, food and other industries.
Quicklime usually has two products: rotary kiln and shaft kiln. Rotary kiln products have uneven particle size and high impurity content. Shaft kiln products have uniform raw materials and low impurity content. In recent years, vertical mills are rarely used in the field of quicklime deep processing in my country, and Raymond mills and ball mills are mostly used. However, Raymond mill has disadvantages such as large vibration, high equipment failure rate and insufficient processing fineness. Disadvantages are high consumption, large floor space and high noise.
GBM has been committed to the research and development of high-efficiency, energy-saving and environmentally friendly grinding equipment, especially the application and development of vertical grinding in various fields, and has been widely recognized by domestic and foreign markets. Our company tries to use a single vertical mill to further process and grind two kinds of quicklime, rotary kiln and vertical kiln. Through reasonable process design and operation optimization, the production capacity exceeds the design index, and the rapid switching of different material grinding is realized. The vertical mill runs stably. High yield and low power exceeded expectations. Simple operation and maintenance. The finished product performance index is excellent. Compared with the traditional grinding system, the vertical mill has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, convenience and high efficiency.
During the production process of rotary kiln products, close the gate valve at the bottom of the shaft kiln, and then open the gate at the bottom of the rotary kiln. Quicklime enters the vertical mill lock feeder through quantitative belt conveyor, elevator and air. After classification, it enters the bag filter for collection. Then enter the quicklime powder product warehouse through the scraper conveyor. Due to the low CaO content, the external discharge is directly discharged by the belt conveyor.
When producing shaft kiln products, the gate valve at the bottom of the rotary kiln silo is closed. The gate at the bottom of the shaft kiln silo opens. Quicklime enters the vertical mill lock feeder through quantitative belt conveyor, elevator and air. After classification, it enters the bag filter for collection. Then enter the lime powder product warehouse through the scraper conveyor. The external discharge re-enters the pulverizer through the external circulation system.
1. The process system is simple, which reduces the investment in civil construction and equipment.
2. The operation of the equipment is simple, the operation and maintenance cost is low, and the power consumption for grinding quicklime is only 18.5Kwh/t.
3. The vertical mill switch is simple and the workload is small. The time required to switch from grinding shaft kiln products to grinding rotary kiln products is short. No need to wash or grind.
4. During the production process of rotary kiln products, the unfired limestone and other sundries in the raw materials are effectively discharged. In this way, the CaO content of the rotary kiln product is increased, and the added value of the product is effectively increased.
5. Compared with the traditional Raymond mill and ball mill combined grinding system, the quicklime vertical mill has the advantages of wide adaptability, simple operation, quick adjustment, low maintenance cost and energy saving. Vertical mill is the first choice for deep processing of quicklime.